Wednesday, May 12, 2010

What the Heck!

What is it about people not turning stuff in on time? (Now as a disclaimer to anyone out there who is a student. I know there are situations to everything but I have to get this off my chest)For all four years of college I have had the most frustrating pet peeve I could think of. People who don't turn their work in on time. I've seen artists who want to enter a demanding medium such as sequential art not turning matching up to the due date.
When I was in high school, my wrestling coach told us that what you do in the practice room you do out on the mat. He was telling us, whatever habits you form while practicing you'll reflect in a match. It's heart breaking to see that my coach was right and it's scary to see so many students, pay tuition with money they don't have, just to waste it all. And it's scary to think how many artists who will be surprised when they get out there in the real world.

No comments:

Post a Comment