Friday, November 5, 2010

What happend?

What has become of the world? What has caused our great country that was once open and positive, become a closed negative world. When I was a child, the world seemed a lot simpler. My head was filled with the idea that whatever my heart desired, I could somehow achieve it in this world. I still believe it to this day, but I can't believe how many people have given up on the hope of happiness. Instead of dreams and hopefulness, My mind has been damped with the weight of hoplessnes and broken dreams. It makes it difficult to reach for the stars when so many people say that there are no stars left to reach for. I for one refuse to believe that and will continue to reach. Because in a world darkend by hopless, all you can do is hold onto the ray of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment